Congratulations to those who made teams this year Western Buckeye and other clubs as well! We all at Western Buckeye are eager and ready for the season to begin!
Things will probably look different this club season due to Covid-19. Once we know what tournaments will look like, we will be sure to inform and post once there is clarity.
We look forward to a wonderful season!
In order to have a safe and healthy season, please be sure to keep the folloiwng in mind:
1. Wear your mask when entering and exiting the gym!
2. Take your temperature BEFORE coming to practice!
3. PLEASE, bring water bottles to practice. There is a refillable station in the gym!
4. Use hand sanitzer as needed.
5. BE SMART! If you are showing signs of sickness or Covid-19, do NOT come to practice! Don't risk the health of your teammates!
Western Buckeye Volleyball